Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Your top 3 songs of 2021, spotify users

Bigjay73

What's the top 3 songs on your "top songs of 2021" Playlist? Don't cheat, I'm looking to see who had the most embarrassing entry lol. First person who posts Justin Bieber wins an all expense paid trip to hunt unicorns in Narnia with Randy Newberg

1. The Scientist, Coldplay
2. Cover Me Up, Jason Isbell
3. Heard it Through the Grapevine, Marvin Gaye

no screen shots no trust. viva la vida is so played out, but that song has some serious nostalgia for me.

i can't get out of my rut of the same chit over and over again. not a big discover new music guy.

yeah i listen to metal bands from the early mid 2000's

that said my number one discovered song was Berenstein by The Band Camino

spotify said my main "genre's" were "angst" and "cozy" 🤷‍♂️

IMG-8842.PNGIMG-8843.jpg

My year recap thing has disappeared, but it was all Smashing Pumpkins songs this past year.

It wont be again this year, tho. My wife bought one of the Amazon music balls back in December. I hooked it up to my Spotify because I dont want to pay for amazon music.

Look at what Spotify now thinks I like:

UntitledSPOT.png

Elvis? Grease soundtrack? Patsy Cline? Wtf. I struggle with Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc. as I cant help feeling they are the polar opposite to my very being.

And Aerosmith. I loathe Aerosmith with all of my body. This is the worst affront of all.

I looked but honestly I don't have a 2021...I got a year of satellite radio and listened to it. I bet I listened to more Alternative music this year than ever before...like the angsty Elder Millennial I am. The little that I used Spotify was to download and play a workout playlist created by a guy in my gym. It's full of music I wouldn't generally listen to.

I'd wager most listened to songs were:
Space Ghost Coast to Coast -- Glass Animals
Survivor -- Nathaniel Rateliff and Nightsweats (they put on a heck of a show at Kettlehouse Amphitheater)
Making a Fire -- Foo Fighters

Top Podcasts:
Completely Arbortrary
Small Town Murder & Crime in Sports
Ologies

In 2021 I stopped listening to Hunting Podcasts

I just so happened to screenshot my top songs and genres this year.

Also, when I learn a new song on my bass, I'll listen to it ten or twenty times a night for two or three nights. So these lists get skewed towards the stuff I like to play and away from some of the other stuff I listen to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211214-222720_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-222720_Spotify.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20211214-222826_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20211214-222826_Spotify.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 16
spotify said my main "genre's" were "angst" and "cozy" 🤷‍♂️
I got "dark" and something else I can't remember. But also, I love Underoath man... you talking nostalgia? They have a song on my "Top 5 Songs That Might Make Me Randomly Start Crying" list...

Also @BirdManMike I love me some Smashing Pumpkins too. Cherub Rock, Drown, Mayonnaise, etc.

I got "dark" and something else I can't remember. But also, I love Underoath man... you talking nostalgia? They have a song on my "Top 5 Songs That Might Make Me Randomly Start Crying" list...

Also @BirdManMike I love me some Smashing Pumpkins too. Cherub Rock, Drown, Mayonnaise, etc.

the angst may have come from me bingeing their new single "hallelujah" lol

but there is a series of angst on the 2021 top 100, probably like a half dozen underoath classics too.

top 5 songs that would make me cry... my brother and i noticed, cause we spent a lot time together this summer, that we have a tendency towards music that is really sad and depressing, or maybe "longing" is a better term. even the country music i keep on repeat is chock full of "longing"

the angst may have come from me bingeing their new single "hallelujah" lol

but there is a series of angst on the 2021 top 100, probably like a half dozen underoath classics too.

top 5 songs that would make me cry... my brother and i noticed, cause we spent a lot time together this summer, that we have a tendency towards music that is really sad and depressing, or maybe "longing" is a better term. even the country music i keep on repeat is chock full of "longing"
Same here.. Millennial tendency? Nah, sign of our above average intelligence

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back