Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Your preferred Irish Whiskey

bradr

I'm well acquainted with Bourbon, but would like to get to know a couple Irish whiskies. I'm told that Red Breast is a good one. Any others that you'd recommend?

I got some kind of drunk on a bottle of Bushmills stolen from my friends moms liquor cabinet when I was in high school.

Pretty smooth from what I recall, hope it wasn't too high dollar. I'm willing to pick up a bottle and try again now that I think of it. The sacrifices we make ...

Jameson Black Barrel. I generally only use Irish Whiskey to make homemade Irish Creme (make a batch about every two weeks) or use it in a Hot Irish Whiskey with sugar, lemon slice with cloves and some hot tea water....

1612479025117.jpeg

Red Breast is my go to. 12year is good, but older is always better.

Green Spot is a bit sweeter, but still very good.

I’ll second the Tullamore dew. I’m not a big Irish fan, but can drink the Tully just about as good as I can my favorite bourbon

Mine is Jameson Caskmates from the Stout casks. I am a fan of Jameson standard and stout so it is pretty much a match made in heaven. Very smooth and a killer for Irish Car Bombs ;)

I tried a lot of different ones when I was in Ireland. If I had tried fewer I might have been able to remember their names. Jameson is hard to beat for the price. Red Breast for fancy occasions.

I'm well acquainted with Bourbon, but would like to get to know a couple Irish whiskies. I'm told that Red Breast is a good one. Any others that you'd recommend?
Slane, double casked very smooth if you like Bourbon (I find it a little "sweet" for my taste) you should like Slane.

The Veterans HT group this year gifted Glenfiddich 21 Year Old Single Malt to the ranch owner who helped us. By her reaction it was a good choice.​

I have no idea why this is bolded. It’s not when I typed it or hit reply or edited??? Weird

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back