Your Kit - Let's see it!

Like @TOGIE I seem to take pics of the chaos! It’s not usually completely organized till midnight the night before I leave. This is midway through packing for two different seasons. I’ll try to remember taking one of the organization this year right before I load up the pack and truck.View attachment 224683View attachment 224684

that's exactly it. by the time i'm organized it's time to go or it's time to go to bed lol

I'm curious @ammo, how many days that would be good for? Specifically on the food end of things? I'm diabetic and this is my biggest trepidation with planning my first backcountry hunting trip (so thanks for the post and helping people out!). Thanks @BearFoot for the food pic! On a 10 day trip do you pack 10 dehydrated meals for dinner? ( I couldn't count 10?) I like the variety but am curious what you do if you "need" more food (other than go back to the truck).

The pic with the hunting gear is super old, unsure what food was in there but I can tell you husband unit and I bring in a ridiculous amount of food. Mostly because husband unit is constantly hungry. We once hauled 5lbs of cheese in for a 10-day climbing trip.

Here's our food list for last year (10 days, Fri - Sun):

Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 1.27.09 PM.png

Back