You'll Never Guess,,,

Hunterman

,,,Who I peed next to at the Sportsman Show. None other than Jim Zumbo himself :eek:T.V. host, and Hunting editor of Outdoor Life mag.

There we were, standing side by side, talking like we were old hunting buddies looking over a deer draw or a band of elk ( I still can't figure out why he didn't want to shake my hand :cool: ) He even said that I could call him Jim hump Man oh man,, first name basis :rolleyes: I wonder where we're going to go hunting :rolleyes: or if he is going to write about me in Outdoor Life :rolleyes:

Hunterman(Tony)

All of your liquid waste went in the urnal right. ie: not all over yourself.:):)

HAHAHA!!!!:D

Tony, when he turned around, did you grab a sample to save for your grand kids?

I wonder what he's going to think when you try and get his signature an a urin bottle.. :eek: :D:D:D

( I still can't figure out why he didn't want to shake my hand )
Maybe because he saw the intensity with which you were shaking your.....sounds like you came all over yourself. LOL

I did get his autograph hump well Lady Nutcracker did anyway :eek: It was at his booth though and not in the bathroom like I would have got hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Do ya'all think it would be ok to invite him to join my new web site???www.hunglikeahampster.com Or is he too big for it...

Man I need to go outside and chop some wood and get a fire started before I get into too much trouble

Hunterman(Tony)

The show was about the same as in the past,,but a little more fishing I think..talked to a couple of guides about some hunting with Becky..A couple said that because she was just starting out shooting thet they could do a two for one hunt.. hump I heard the samething when Erin and I checked into some :cool: Hers were free,but they would charge the hell out of me :cool: Like mother,like daughter I guess |oo ......And yes we did spend all our money that Becky let me have on some vidios, and some James Gang sauses...

All in all it was a good show though

Hunterman(Tony)

Back