You score Greenhorns bull

A-con

Since Greeny is too busy hunting other stuff to tell us what that bull scores, I figure we should have a contest to gess the score.
If I win, I will tell myself congratulations, if anyone else wins, Moosie will buy them a brand new truck.

My gess...
356 1/2

339 5/8.......my guess after further scrutiny :D

And I would be tickled *PINK*...no offense Nut
....if I were ever to shoot such an animal.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-14-2002 14:36: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

The brow tines a a little on the short side, but the rack has excellent mass. Main beams are short and it's not too wide,, maybe 36 or 38 inches. I would say about 319 and change. A bull to be proud of for sure... Nice job Kurt..

:cool:

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-14-2002 15:24: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

we measure different here by adding; span between royals {inside width} to the greatest spread and then shortest antler length doubled and then the shortest of each matching tine is doubled and all added together.
on your scoring system say 332.

I taped him at 336 gross. Danr his inside spread is a little over 44" The short 5th tine on his left and the short beams hurt his score. He's got a really neat set of antlers though.

Like I said Kurt, It's a great rack. It has lots of character. Congratulations.. I am envious..

:cool:

Looks like Flipper wins by a hair. Just E-mail Moosie with your spec.s I.E. make, modle color.

That is a great looking rack.

To [email protected]
4.jpg

BTW....I believe there is a very LARGE Hummer dealership in Idaho....so you won't have to look to hard for it. :D

And please send before deer season opens here, Sept.28 and make sure and put the new window decals on it. ;)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-16-2002 09:04: Message edited by: FLIPPER ]</font>

Anyone notice how Greenie keeps killing critters having bizarre horns?

Does lusting after weird racks indicate some sort of personality flaw?

hmmm

I guess I'm not one to talk...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back