PEAX Equipment

You pick your top ten endorsements...what would they be?

9.) John's barber shop, Sutton's Bay, Mi:

Get your hair did while picking up a turkey deke & some rapalas.

You might think about getting one if you do not have one or you want to "eventually" get one for you son or daughter in the future. Mike Hangas was talking about the fact that he and his brother are looking at retiring in the near future and they do not have any family or anyone that wants to take over the business. I was hoping that possibly Behring Made Knives her in Missoula also could work a deal where they would build/make a few of Ruana's more popular models of knives using the same standard of quality that Ruana does. I'd hate to see the name disappear and like Mike he Does Not want to have China take over their business. I do not have a Behring Made Knife, but I have been out to their shop and "drooled" over a few of them. They make them by hand one at a time just like Ruana does. I have a Ruana Steelhead as does my son Jeff and my deceased son Jeremiah. I also was given a 5AD model with fancy wood and hand filing on the spine of the knife when I retired. It's simply beautiful and it's the knife I used on my Grizzly Bear. As part of my tip for my guide I had the folks at Ruana build a 5AD with the traditional elk antler handles, had it engraved, and gave it to my guide as a special gift. He loved it by the way!

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. Ruana is classic Montana.

If I could afford to use Swarovski I’m sure it would be on mine😂
2 years ago a Long time bowhunter friend of mine swore by spending the extra dough on swaros.. after his son got into hunting this last fall, he gave his swaros to his son and went bino shopping. Ended up with the vortex vipers and said he feels silly for all the extra money spent on the old set… especially can’t beat the vortex free-of-charge warranty.. food for thought, anyway..

1)PSE Archery
2)Montec
3)Remington
4)Kryptek
5)Rocky Mountain Hunting Calls
6)Vortex Optics
7)Easton
8)Pabst Blue Ribbon
9) Camel Cigarettes
10) Dead Down Wind

2 years ago a Long time bowhunter friend of mine swore by spending the extra dough on swaros.. after his son got into hunting this last fall, he gave his swaros to his son and went bino shopping. Ended up with the vortex vipers and said he feels silly for all the extra money spent on the old set… especially can’t beat the vortex free-of-charge warranty.. food for thought, anyway..
I do believe you might have a friend who is cross-eyed.

I do believe you might have a friend who is cross-eyed.
On the contrary. He’s a successful business owner of a bow sight company, incredibly intelligent, financially well off enough he could buy any binos on the market, and I think his eyes are pretty good too.. maybe didn’t help his swaros we’re pretty dang old lol but when I looked thru them I agreed I liked my vortex’s better also…

On the contrary. He’s a successful business owner of a bow sight company, incredibly intelligent, financially well off enough he could buy any binos on the market, and I think his eyes are pretty good too.. maybe didn’t help his swaros we’re pretty dang old lol but when I looked thru them I agreed I liked my vortex’s better also…
1649773998071.gif

I wasn't here first time around, but this is fun.

1. Blaser rifles
  2. Swarovski Optik
  3. Sitka Gear apparel
  4. Mystery Ranch packs
  5. Harvest Right freeze dryers
  6. Crispi boots
  7. Mathews bows
  8. Iron Will edges
  9. Barnes bullets
  10. EarthRoamer Expedition Vehicles

Latest posts

Forum statistics