You need air tickets?

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
I have air tickets, first class or economey for individuals, partners or groups available. In exchange for big game adventures, get away of fishing trip.
Put it this way. I can provide first or coach ticket to the destination of you desire in exchange for a trip of simular value.

How can I do this.... Well, over 1 million flyer miles lets me do this. Have given them away before and willing to talk a swap. You name to spot. NO BS HERE..
I can not SELL the tickets, but get the tickets for any friend or family member to fly. Figured I have given enough flights away to members of the family and figured it is time I get some use out of them in exchange for a hunt.

With a solid agreement, I will provide the tickets upfront to hold my end.

[email protected]

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY. Prefer moose or bear but will consider elk, mulie or fishing.

enso says no thanks, why would you want to hunt with someone that posts when they are drunk?

Hello Jason.. Glad to see ya around. Still looking for another great lion chase? Need to hook up with us this winter. Lion hunting has been great the past few seasons.

Enso, just offering some tickets for folks that may want to fly up and go hunting in the real world... Not on the latest cyber huning game.
Yes, I have since the start and will post drunk time to time, but will man up when I step on the line. No one will EVER see me drunk on the hunt... Hung over Yes... But then again, I like to watch folks try to keep up with me and a pack of hounds after having a good bottle of single malt the night before.. Nuff said..

Thus, if as it say's below..... Stay on the porch you test tube baby..... PS Time for a shot of Glenfidd

Thump.er, we should figure out a trip to Argentina for Duck hunting for ducks and geese and dove. Then use your Miles to go down :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back