Caribou Gear

You guys are in trouble now.

S

Shadowrider

I just received my new calls from Arkie, made by his son, who is a championship caller and all I can say is you guys don't stand a chance in the contest now.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I got three different triple reed calls and everyone of them sounds great! One of them is a new design and is so secret that it doesn't have a name. I had to make all kind of threats to get one
wink.gif
but I managed and you guys may as well just send me the money now.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

SR

Wow,I guess we should throw in the towel and admit to defeat, NOT!!!

The problem with high performance calls is the same as cars, just because you have the horsepower doesn't mean you will win the race.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

NOT SO FAST SHADOW! I have my own Arkie calls too....
biggrin.gif
Show me the money!!! I also requested one of them secret weapons...So Na Na Na...
smile.gif

------------------
rabbit2.gif

now nobody said anything about allowing secret weapons.....whats this the i.g.a is having a sale on butterballs? er hey guys i gota go hmmmm...win a contest...does our photos of the winning bird have to have feathers feet and head and all hehehe

HEY GUYS GOOD LUCK....EVEN WITH YOUR SECRET WEAPON THIS CRAZY CANUCK IS COMMIN DOWN....THERE GONNA BE A SHOOTOUT

MAN I LOVE SPRING!!

Well boys I sure don't want to be the windjammer taking the wind out of your sails any, but I got me a couple of secret agents also to help out in a pinch. It ain't putting salt on tailfeathers none either. I had the pleasure of speaking with a friend mine Mr Turkey himself "RAY EYE" and boys that was a mighty informing piece of chit chat over my home grown bug juice.
Shadowrider, did they give you the directions on how to use the calls (smiling)
or are they total auto jobs?

Wake up boys! Wake up! You're dreamin. Ole Shadow don't need no instruxions on how to run his mouth.
biggrin.gif
CTH, I'm way ahead of ya. Ole Bob's already got four butterballs and a Pilgrims Pride in the deep freeze just waiting for me to come and hunt them.
wink.gif
You ever hear of a 'throw down' turkey? hehe
SR

yall better back the truck up !!!
smile.gif
cause your secret weapons aint got chit on my trusty ole slate! in combo with my raspy wore out mouth calls its gonna be like vegas on a sat. night in front of my blind, girls gonna be struttin there stuff like they was havin a blue light special on a good time!
biggrin.gif

them ole toms gonna be lined just waiting to get wacked!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK!!! you and your secret weapons are gonna need it!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

Just keep my dollar and Shadowriders separated until after i win the money.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back