Yo,Tim (tnctcb)

Keith,, Tim is on the raod this week..He'll be at my place next week and I'll make sure he see's your post..
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Yeah hes supposed to be up my way aswell and going to meet him for supper one night.Maybe I give him a call tomorrow to find out where hes at in his travels.

Tim, plans change again? Well after waiting to hear about the Rem. 11-87, I went out and bought the Beretta 390 autoloader in 12ga. Maybe if you make it out to CA we can compare them.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

He took off from here on Friday I was supposed to have dinner with him on Friday but his plans changed.Maybe next time around I guess.Think hes headed east now guys.

Keven,,Tim called the house friday and said that his plans changed, and he was heading to Spokane.. I think I might have scared him off with dinner plans for Sat. I was going to show him the INTERMATIONAL HUNTERMAN...Looks like I have to try it on the group in Wy. on the predation hunt
biggrin.gif
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

Are you still planning on going??Erin and I will be there the week before Thanksgiving..

Hunterman(Tony)

Tony it all depends on the finances at that time of the year since we start slowing down in the fall and winter.But Im hoping to make it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back