Yeti GOBOX Collection

Yellowstone Volcano DEFORMATION! USGS Admits 'We're Tracking It' After Caldera ROSE Over 2 Feet!

I didn't finish it either, just went here for peace of mind. I think I have about an hour and a half if she goes full on super volcano. Even two hundred some odd miles east is in an earthquake zone for building codes and everything because of Yellowstone mostly, some other small faults I think.

I'll have a front row seat. I'd rather go out with the initial blast than starve to death later. I just hope it's during the daytime so I can see it.

Seriously though, I'm more likely to draw a bighorn sheep tag, than have this happen in my lifetime.

Bug out gear is ready! Seriously while I don't think the caldera will go anytime soon I have been thinking about putting a plan together for vacating if the sh:t ever hits the fan. A place to go and have family meet? Anyone else have that? I am not paranoid but sometimes watch the news and think.......we are all screwed.

I guess if I put on my favorite tin-foil hat, what's to say that the government web-site is any more reliable. Now that we have the other thread on calculating draw odds, we can probably calculate the odds of dying a fiery death. I think it was 1 in 730,000 that Yellowstone goes this year, 1 in 100,000 that earth is impacted by an asteroid (not sure if it was an extinction level one), nuclear war not sure, odds of being struck by lightning 1 in 1.1 million I think I saw unless you live in Montana its 1 in 250000 or something like that. I am not going to attempt the math. Really I should have a much better emergency plan for something like a house fire.

When Yellowstone goes, we will go! That is a massive caldera. I hope smart guys in the future can handle it. Hope it takes a few years.

Bug out gear is ready! Seriously while I don't think the caldera will go anytime soon I have been thinking about putting a plan together for vacating if the sh:t ever hits the fan. A place to go and have family meet? Anyone else have that? I am not paranoid but sometimes watch the news and think.......we are all screwed.

Why bother? If something like that were to actually happen in our lifetime you would just be prolonging the inevitable. Have you ever watched the movie "The Road"? I think it is very close to reality.

Add that to my list of crap not to worry about. It will go right between AOC’s prediction that the world will end in 12 years and the aliens invading..

Yikes! I should seriously consider cashing in my Wyoming Preference Points before it happens. Going to really screw up the drawing odds with all the death and destruction. We are talking serious point creep after the event!

Better check stats,how many years to raise 2ft.?
How many years for it to blow?Thousands...?
Just think free BBQ for everyone or IS everyone.:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back