Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Yellowstone Sightseeing!

genesis273

After the posts a few days ago about the idiots in Yellowstone, and the general population of America for that matter, and their Disney views of wildlife, I believe I'm going to go visit just to people watch! Screw watching the animals.

I present Exhibit A:
https://youtu.be/WKoXUIJBC-4

What a bunch of idiots!

It sounds like the guy shooting that video also roots for the critters.

We were there the week before Memorial day and say several idiots in action. My favorites were the ones stepping off the boardwalk onto the ground at the mudpots and geysers were signs say every 50 ft "STAY ON WALK". What part of unstable ground and boiling mud and water dont you get? Does it make me a bad person to root for the ground to swallow somebody up and rid the world of yet another moron?

My imagination filled in the picture. It was a pretty sight!

Do mama elk go in feet first or head first?

While touring the place back in the 80s a friend of mine picked up a book there called "Death In Yellowstone." I never read it but he would read excerpts to us while we were sitting around. Good stuff.

My imagination filled in the picture. It was a pretty sight!

Do mama elk go in feet first or head first?

Feet first usually and they can end up on their back legs,upright ready to land on anything. Kinda like the uppercut setup before the hammer...
I see elk sparring alot.

To funny NHY!! lol
I got into trouble at work once when I told a Dad,"What Part of NO Don't you understand?":confused:

A buddy of mine trapped a coon in a live trap that another home owner wanted out of his yard. The home owner called my buddy and said that there was a coon in the trap. He then asked my buddy if his kids could reach their hand in the trap and pet the coon. It is unbelievable how stupid some people can be.

Back