Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Yellowstone in early December

We all dislike threads without a follow up post so here’s mine. Despite my feelings on restrictions etc we have decided to cancel out trip. My worst fear is for one of us to test positive while out there and be stranded. With too many responsibilities on the farm and my wife’s job as an assistant principal we made the decision.

I’m sure many of you think it’s crazy and I couldn’t disagree with you. I honestly think the odds are we would be fine. I’m just as likely to get COVID here but at least we would still be home to get by with the farm.

We all dislike threads without a follow up post so here’s mine. Despite my feelings on restrictions etc we have decided to cancel out trip. My worst fear is for one of us to test positive while out there and be stranded. With too many responsibilities on the farm and my wife’s job as an assistant principal we made the decision.

I’m sure many of you think it’s crazy and I couldn’t disagree with you. I honestly think the odds are we would be fine. I’m just as likely to get COVID here but at least we would still be home to get by with the farm.
It is likely a wise decision. October was an all time high for YNP visitation for the month, partly due to lack of accommodations in the Park, but moreover due to increased travel to open spaces and interesting places to visit away from urban areas. However, the result is throngs of people in YNP, with some probably carrying Covid.
At least you now have a ready plan for visiting Yellowstone in the future.
HAPPY THANKGIVING on the farm!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back