Yeti GOBOX Collection

Yeah, I did it again.....:(

Gunner46

Not only did I apply for another PA Elk permit, I applied for a late season tag also. I'll be 66 yrs old by the time the season rolls around. What the He77 am I thinking ??

Oh well, it was only $23, and I'll deal with the aftermath as it comes. Anybody got a 400pt Bull eating your carrot garden in the back yard??

PM me @ dumba$$65.stupid.

I've got 9 points, thinking I'm pretty much a shoe-in for a tag.
I have 11 points.
Don't forget, out of state have as much chance as us!
First pick a couple years ago was someone from Florida.
I hunt mostly northern part of zone 10, southern part of zone 11.
If anyone draws and needs/wants help packing out, i'm about an hour out!
That's if it's not the weekend. On the weekends i'm usually there, archery hunting.

Im Max points all seasons and apply for all 3 but thinking of bull only for main season not sure I want to burn points on a cow
gotsta figure it out soon
And if any ht folks get a tag and need help let me know esp out of state folks well, unless I get mine then the hell with ya lol

You are only as old as you feel. Seems to me that you are already looking for excuses not to hunt elk before you have even drawn the tag. If you do get drawn, you should just give it back to DFG so they can hand the tag to someone who wants to hunt. There are quite a few seniors, kids out there that would love to get a tag to hunt elk.

Not only did I apply for another PA Elk permit, I applied for a late season tag also. I'll be 66 yrs old by the time the season rolls around. What the He77 am I thinking ??

Oh well, it was only $23, and I'll deal with the aftermath as it comes. Anybody got a 400pt Bull eating your carrot garden in the back yard??

PM me @ dumba$$65.stupid.
Hahaha!

I'd love to be 66 again. Elk hunting was easy then.

It's only a number. Go get that elk!
I will be in Wyoming deer and antelope hunting on my 70th birthday this year. Nothing tough about it for me. Last year at 69 I harvested a longhorns on a solo hunt in WY as well as a mule deer and a whitetail in MN and WI. It doesn't get easier with age but definitely a little tougher each year. I suffered a major stroke this past January and praying that i regain full function on my left side before I head to Wyoming on this year's adventures. Solonelk hunting would definitely be a stretch for me however. I still feel the effects of a fall while packing out an elk with my son in 2006. My wrist was broke and still bothers me with any pressure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back