Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

wyoming

Duck-Slayer

Ok I don't want too start a debate.... Just would like some help in choosing a unit, hunted wyoming for 3 years and have 2 preference points, forgot too get one this year..... anyway my dad and I are pronghorn freaks, but he has still yet too take a 70" buck, I figured with 2 preference points and some help from fellow Hunt Talkers that we could come up with a unit too do so for him, i'm most likely just looking for doe tags.... I have the time too build up more points.... Please PM me the info, don't want too let too many people in on it.....:D
Matt

even the worst unit in the state with the most leftover tags and least public land can and will produce a 70 incher on a DIY hunt. PM sent.

I grew up the the SW corner of Wyoming. Our 1st choice was always 95 and second choice was 94. Any one of those two any you are in prime government goat country!!

We hunted 98 last year, worst hunt we've done there, hunted hard for 5 days too get our 3 doe's, never did see a buck worth putting a tag on if we had one... Thanks for the PMs and happy holidays too all
Matt

Last edited:
Its really hard to have a bad lope hunt in Wyoming. I think with your points you could get any number of decent goat units. I hunt goats there every year I will PM you some idears.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back