Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming Wolf

That's a great looking pelt, it'll make an awesome mount! We got them here in Washington, but I doubt this state will ever allow hunting them.:mad:

Man that's a gorgeous hide.

Congrats to your buddy!

SWEET! Wish he would of laid the rifle by him so we could estimate his size. I'm guessing its larger than a coyote but...........I have never seen a wolf.

The biologist guessed his weight which would be laughed at on here, he also said it's the biggest wolf he's seen. I'll give skull measurements in a few weeks when he gets it back. Don't know which tag it was. My friend asked me not to post the other pics, he dosent want to be a poster boy for Defenders of Wildlife. It looks big in comparison to my friend, he's still on cloud nine. He said it was the hardest and most rewarding hunt he has ever been on. He kept telling himself it should be hard, it's a wolf after all. I'll post more details if he wants me to.

The biologist guessed his weight which would be laughed at on here, he also said it's the biggest wolf he's seen. I'll give skull measurements in a few weeks when he gets it back. Don't know which tag it was. My friend asked me not to post the other pics, he dosent want to be a poster boy for Defenders of Wildlife. It looks big in comparison to my friend, he's still on cloud nine. He said it was the hardest and most rewarding hunt he has ever been on. He kept telling himself it should be hard, it's a wolf after all. I'll post more details if he wants me to.

If he's proud of his accomplishment of killing a wolf (which he should be) he shouldn't worry about what Defenders of Wildlife or anyone else for that matter has to say about it.....Those idiots rant for a bit and then move on, would be awesome to see more pics of that bugger.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back