Wyoming Unit 85

streamer

I have one point for wyoming and would like to draw there general tag next year, I am looking into area 85 just wandering what type of country this is, will there be bears , and how the elk population is there. Any information helps or maybe I'm looking in the wrong direction for a genral tag hunt but this is my start, thanks

Must be a good spot no one is saying anything, I'm not looking for the trail head to go on I'll through my own dart at that one, just wandering if any of the ?s could be answered, thanks.

general tags went down to 46% with one point??I thought I was basically guaranteed that tag this year.I'll have to look it up on the research imfo on this site.If thats the case, I'll be going to Montana again

Don't know anything about unit 85, but it was 100% with 1 PP and the 46% was those who were able to draw it with <1 PP (<= less than---party apps are what gets you into fractions of a point).

I have not hunted in unit 85 but have researched the area.

The "old" website had JCR's (Job Completion Reports) for different species and units. The new website currently does not have them. (And don't know if they will put them back up). You can find out historical info on this unit if you can get your hands on these. (They are public information). Maybe someone has a backdoor method to get these report?

Back