MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Unit 47

I figured it couldnt hurt and it was definitely worth it for the replies.
I will update how my hunt goes once the season is over. I am going to try WY unit 47 mid Sept archery and if no luck I will head back out late Oct into early Nov for rifle.
I look forward to getting more involved in the forums I am just not good about getting on the computer but if the jokes are going to be this good I am going to start making an effort.
I just wish I was witty so I could have some equally hilarious responses but I do not mind being cannon fodder so long as it is entertaining.
Oh and if anyone does come across any rancher contact info that they are willing to share for unit 47 please let me know.
Thanks again everyone!

Just hang in there with the forums and hunting. Don't ghost the site after you get your intel and hunt.

Your consistency may produce an occasional hunter willing to PM you and share some intel for the area you are hunting.

As a rule of thumb, don't put specifics on a public forum, but general descriptions are good- any specific places you get will take you to a zoo or animal shelter.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back