Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming unit 35 info.....

3bigelk

I guess a slight introduction is in order. My name is Jake and I am a native Idahoan. I have been visiting this forum for 3 yrs but have never posted until I had the pleasure of meeting Moosie and Bugler 17 hours south in New Mexico this spring on the March Oryx hunt. (You can't miss Moosie in his shorts and those pasty white legs on a very cold NM morning!):cool:

Anyway, since everyone says the wolves have eatin' all the elk here in Idaho I though I better start putting in for other states so not to miss out on killing an elk every year.:D So I lucked out and drew WY unit 35 Type 1 this year.

Have any of you chased elk in unit 35, WY. I drew this year and have a few questions!? Since, I only live 6-7 hours away in Idaho I will be checking some area's out in July, but have some general questions. Thanks for your time.

P.S.- Here are some elk pics from 2008. I guess there are a few elk left in Idaho! But don't tell anyone;)

Welcome 3BE. You have a good tag on your hands. I know there are some guys who post here often, who are from that area. Hopefully they will chime in.

I hunted just south of there last year, and it is some very cool country.

Looks like you have the elk deal figured out. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Good luck in WY! Congrats on some great ID elk! It appears you and your crew may be harder on the elk than any wolves... ;)

I appreciate the warm welcome and the info that is coming in. I hope you all the best in the upcoming draws! Anyone else with info on 35??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back