Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming unit 27 Antelope

recon6036

Just curious if anybody else is going to be hunting lopes in Wyoming (unit 27) the first week of October? I'll be out there from September 30th thru October 6th or so. I'll be camping near the Red Hills and wouldn't mind meeting up with some hunt talkers who might be in the area.

I'd join you for a beer if I was down that way. No Stroh's though! I know you know these guys! A true Michigan hunting theme song! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb9yhhflmvY

Would some Blatz beer get you to head down? Just kidding, no Stroh's or Blatz in our camp; there'll be plenty of Labatt's Blue though. Funny thing is, I've been to plenty of hunting camps that resemble Da Yoopers video!

I'll be there... Sept 28th - Oct 3rd. I camp in Unit #27 in the Rochelle hills. Hunting does in unit #24 & possible OTC in #26. You bring the beer and I'll have the chairs.

good luck to all
the dog

Would some Blatz beer get you to head down? Just kidding, no Stroh's or Blatz in our camp; there'll be plenty of Labatt's Blue though. Funny thing is, I've been to plenty of hunting camps that resemble Da Yoopers video!

LMAO! Me too...I have family back in the lower peninsula. Best of luck on your hunt and be sure to give us a recap with pictures.

I grew up on Blue in upstate NY...I always bring a cooler full back when I go back home to visit :D

I've got a couple of friends from PA that come out to MT about every 2-3 years to hunt with me. They always bring around 20 cases of Genesse beer, they call 'Ol Genny! Not to mention a case full of liquor! :eek:

Tell your friends to bring you some Yuengling (sp?) The lager is amazing

Ever notice that any hunting thread can either come down to an argument or booze? LOL

Last edited:
Yep, had enough for the week. Heading hunting for the weekend.

After all the map study, research, phone calls and out and out begging for hunting information...NOW you tell me!
I can't understand why there wouldn't be a disclaimer when you buy your tag if there's no Labatts out there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back