Caribou Gear

Wyoming tags

Trslabaugh

First time of getting two species tags this year... I've received my antelope tag, but haven't got my deer tag yet. Is it typical that they send them out separately?

Where on the website are you guys finding your conservation tags to print them out? I've looked around, I can see the tags I've bought, but I can't find a pic of my conservation tag to print. I know I bought one. It didn't show up with my stamps in the mail either.

Where on the website are you guys finding your conservation tags to print them out? I've looked around, I can see the tags I've bought, but I can't find a pic of my conservation tag to print. I know I bought one. It didn't show up with my stamps in the mail either.
Look on your big game tag, it's probably printed on there.

On one of my individual tags? I didn't see anything when I looked (unless it was in small print somewhere).
Yeah, I know in the past the conservation stamp is printed towards the top, if you purchase it when you apply. I've also waited until I actually arrived in Wyoming to buy the stamp, and it actually looked like a stamp then.

Got my type 6 cow/elk tag. Still waiting on my leftover type 8 doe/fawn deer tag. Then buying OTC general elk and deer tags and probably a mountain lion and bear tag just in case I see one figuring they are only about 35 bucks or so. Hate to see one and no tag for it LOL. Anxious to try and tag out on total of 2 elk, 4 deer, and 3 antelope tags. Need to find another freezer soon because I am confident on the deer and antelope especially.

Back