PEAX Equipment

Wyoming Seasons

Flatlander3

I know the final season dates come out in April, but what are the chances of the dates changing? Particularly deer and antelope.

Whoa. Some serious tag cuts to the unit I've been planning on applying for. Lots of others as well.

Do the proposed season changes typically pass as proposed? Some changes that would cause my application to need changed if they are passed.

Do the proposed season changes typically pass as proposed? Some changes that would cause my application to need changed if they are passed.
Largely yes, pending public comments from crazy moose lady or others. Occasionally a commissioner will have a pet unit or allocation they’re particularly familiar with that will result in some change.

Buzz or JM could provide more long term and specific answers to your question. I watch a decent % of meetings, but not all.

I applied, and just winder is the license charge going to be pending on the credit card until the draw comes or does it actually get billed?

Ok so the G&F commission meeting was finished on the 21st, but I cannot find minutes or the finalized seasons/tag #s published anywhere. Any faster way to find this info rather than listening to the entire recorded meetings?

Ok so the G&F commission meeting was finished on the 21st, but I cannot find minutes or the finalized seasons/tag #s published anywhere. Any faster way to find this info rather than listening to the entire recorded meetings?
Not to my knowledge, but they followed the agenda pretty closely. If you just skip through the recording with an agenda in hand you should be able to find it pretty quickly.

I can't seem to find the 2020 season on the WGFD website anymore, but a few weeks ago I saved deer and antelope to my phone. If you need either of those let me know and I can email them to you.

I can't seem to find the 2020 season on the WGFD website anymore, but a few weeks ago I saved deer and antelope to my phone. If you need either of those let me know and I can email them to you.
Can you pm me the deer and antelope please

Back