Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming Region J

bruisernilssen

Meeting up with some other hunters from Wisconsin to hunt mulies in WY this fall in Region J. As I'll be arriving to the area earlier than the others I thought I might try some fishing while scouting and waiting for the others to arrive. Any tips or areas near Region J that a guy might wet a line and pick up a fish dinner? Thanks in advance for any info.

Im lazy as #*^@#* and I'm not about to look where region J is. you might get a bit more help from people if they knew what region "region J" was.

Region J consists of Deer Hunt areas 59, 60, 61, 64 & 65. It encompasses part of the land mass southwest of Glenrock/Douglas and west of Wheatland/Cheyenne. Sorry if I wasn't specific enough when I asked about fishing there before.

Most my time was on the other end of the state but we did to a bit of fishing up in that area. Greyrocks reservoir and Glendo are 2 places i think we fished as kids on baseball trips. there are also a few reservoirs around cheyenne like pathfinder that we would drink beer at and pretend to fish. i had hopes you would be on the other said of the sate and i could help you out more but the good news is there is fishing to be had over there if you have extra time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back