Wyoming precipitation

Oak, you in a unit adjacent to us?? if so, party time!

That's right, it's not a party until Oak shows up. ;)

I'm not too far away. Different season dates, but I have a lot of reasons to spend time in WY this year. At least one open season from August 15 to Oct. 31.

schmalts and mtmiller, i have the unit adjacent to you. the buck in my avitar is from your unit last year. (I sent schmalts a pm on MM a few days ago)

That guy tells me nothing. Thank you for your help. Will you be in the area this year? I'll buy.

ya, i'll be around with 2 other guys. from what i understand we wont be there the same time tho. i'll be there for the opener, then come back the last week of the season if i need to.

you should have a great hunt, that buck in my avitar grossed nearly 84 and wound up 82 net. cant see the prongs well but they were 6-1/8 on both sides, my biggest so far.

Last edited:
Dinkshooter...nice pic's/great animals...you should have a great season! If you stay away from the fat chicks that is!!!!....LMAO!

To All...
I heard from Wy Fish and Game they had a huge winter kill on the antalope, have not drawn even doe tags for 3 years, can anyone else confirm this are the herds that small????

Some areas are still recovering from the winter of 07-08, but last winter wasn't too bad. Tag numbers are still low in the areas that were hit hardest two years ago. I picked up a couple of leftover doe tags when they went on sale Tuesday, just for the heck of it.

I know where I work along the WY border, the winter/spring has been very, very favorable for survival and horn growth. I've seen a whole lot of nice bucks this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back