Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming outfitters

mxracer317

Me and my 2 other buddies are gonna burn our WY points this year.

We want a BAD ASS outfitter hunt if we're going all in. Horses, wall tent, hell... grizzly county is fine too.

Can someone give some recommendations to outfitters in the West region, please. Money isn't an issue as we are making this a OIL type hunt.

I got this bull with Josh at Trails West several years ago. I wanted to do the pack string, wall tent, grizzly-area hunt... and it totally fit the bill.

20180916_193117.jpg

20180917_125700.jpg

I'm happy to chat if you want more info

Last edited:
How many PPs do you have ? Some outfitters are looking for high PPs holders for party apps.

I wouldn’t get overly set on it this year then. There is an outside shot that 3 points in the special draw is right near the guaranteed draw line depending on how the new region changes and prices shake things up.

I am of the opinion that if there were so many folks willing to pay 1250 for a tag before, there is probably a fair number willing to pay $2k

I wouldn’t get overly set on it this year then. There is an outside shot that 3 points in the special draw is right near the guaranteed draw line depending on how the new region changes and prices shake things up.

I am of the opinion that if there were so many folks willing to pay 1250 for a tag before, there is probably a fair number willing to pay $2k
Oh! I read that too quickly! I didn’t read PP as preference points I thought it was abbreviated for “people“. Slow down, right! Ha

We have three people. One of us has 4 and the other two have 5 and 6 preference points.

Oh! I read that too quickly! I didn’t read PP as preference points I thought it was abbreviated for “people“. Slow down, right! Ha

We have three people. One of us has 4 and the other two have 5 and 6 preference points.
Average of 5, I really hope that’s enough in the regular because that’s where we are at. Definitely not a sure thing in the regular, who knows about the special, I would think 5 in the special would be fine though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back