Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming, New Mexico , Montana Draw result question

For NR's, Wyoming elk tentative May 21.

New Mexico will be roughly the 15th-17th of April.

Montana "should" be Monday April 20th but they are full of surprises each year.
I agree, this should be pretty accurate. Wyoming deer will be a different date tho.
New Mexico has advertised the 29th of april, but they are almost always a week or two early. 15th is a logical guess.
Montana is known to have issues, and this year with an updated system I doubt it will be any different ha. But will be close to the 20th I'm sure.

im Making a prediction that results will be out next Thursday the 16 for Montana
I’d bet it’s the following week, I’d say the 23rd. By some miraculous event they may get them out by the posting date but I’d guess middle of the week.

NM results can’t come out soon enough. I’ll probably start checking the portal a few times a day starting early next week. Not that I expect to draw, but I could really use that refund!

The emails get sent from NMDGF almost simultaneously with the portal change. Just check your email.

For NR's, Wyoming elk tentative May 21.

New Mexico will be roughly the 15th-17th of April.

Montana "should" be Monday April 20th but they are full of surprises each year.

Has NM ever issued results on a day other than Wednesday? If they don’t come out on the 15th, my money is on them waiting till the 22nd.

If memory serves me correctly NM issued results on the actual projected draw day last year rather than an earlier date like they have done in the past.

Back