MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wyoming Muleys///Unit 79

ChavytheGoat

I moved to Wyoming a little over a year ago. I have anxiously been waiting for deer season since then! Can anybody give me any hints for hunting units 79/161? Draw results aren't out yet but it appeared to be a fairly easy to draw unit. The busy areas and areas to not bother traveling to would be appreciated. Not scared of doing a bit of hiking!

Welcome aboard! Your boots on the ground will tell you much more than a public forum. Can you plan a scouting trip?

Welcome aboard! Your boots on the ground will tell you much more than a public forum. Can you plan a scouting trip?

Yeah, I planned on making a couple, I have some training coming up so prob not as much scouting as I would like, I look forward to getting back as soon as possible!

IMG_20141001_172404.jpgHeres a 79 from 5 or so years ago, biggest any of use seen while we were there. Will not hunt it again,dam bettlekill made hunt not fun. Found this guy bedded in a little drain below a saddle between 2much larger ridges. Use you topo/terrain maps and compare to sat imagery youcan find spots. Good luck and welcome to HT

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back