Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming HB 200 price hike

Going to be very interesting to see what this does to draw statistics when the data gets posted this year and next.

Lets be honest lol It has always been cheaper to just buy beef :cry:
Are we really putting cost per pound conversations out on the world wide web for anyone (read non hunting spouse) to educate themselves on. It isn't hard with fish if they do the grocery shopping. Cabelas bill plus license charge plus stop at the convenient store times the boat insurance minus the one time pick up kids at school in "outdoor truck" ( rest formula hidden). You don't want this formula found and definitely not run for a non resident hunter coming from east of the Mississippi. That being said sometimes I even send my fishing buddies pics and say let's just go to the bar and grocery store it will be cheaper and guaranteed success but fishing report pictures always spoil that plan. Good thing market hunting is outlawed or the cost per pound could be easily figured out.
Screenshot_20230305-135952_Chrome.jpg20230223_111521.jpg

Are we really putting cost per pound conversations out on the world wide web for anyone (read non hunting spouse) to educate themselves on. It isn't hard with fish if they do the grocery shopping. Cabelas bill plus license charge plus stop at the convenient store times the boat insurance minus the one time pick up kids at school in "outdoor truck" ( rest formula hidden). You don't want this formula found and definitely not run for a non resident hunter coming from east of the Mississippi. That being said sometimes I even send my fishing buddies pics and say let's just go to the bar and grocery store it will be cheaper and guaranteed success but fishing report pictures always spoil that plan. Good thing market hunting is outlawed or the cost per pound could be easily figured out.
ugh okay.....I have no clue what your trying to say or why your quoting my post lol. Are you saying its more fun to get the groceries than buy them?

ugh okay.....I have no clue what your trying to say or why your quoting my post lol. Are you saying its more fun to get the groceries than buy them?
I was just having fun picked your post, could have been anyone right around yours in thread. Joking about if you calculate price per pound none of us would get to hunt.
I joke about the fishing cause you can go to the store instead and most times cheaper and guaranteed success which takes 10 mins so you have hours to go to bar and hangout with buddies as opposed to hours freezing in a river. It is that elusive 30inch plus steelhead that keeps me being silly and freezing my fingers off with the thought I will not just hook but land one someday. So I keep fishing mostly to pass time till hunting season.

I was just having fun picked your post, could have been anyone right around yours in thread. Joking about if you calculate price per pound none of us would get to hunt.
I joke about the fishing cause you can go to the store instead and most times cheaper and guaranteed success which takes 10 mins so you have hours to go to bar and hangout with buddies as opposed to hours freezing in a river. It is that elusive 30inch plus steelhead that keeps me being silly and freezing my fingers off with the thought I will not just hook but land one someday. So I keep fishing mostly to pass time till hunting season.
gotcha. I think were on the same page, just looks like you went a little more Shakespeare with your response. (y)

Have y'all bought a fishing boat? A couple grand for hunt is nothing.
I laugh every time I pull into the ramp at these guys. Between the truck and the boat that totals more than 250k. The last time I checked my old boat floats just the same and is as good a platform to fish from. They just get to the hole faster and fish less before they think they gotta speed to the next spot in the race to catch a 2lb smallie.😂😂😂

I refuse to spend stupid money myself whether that is on boats, trucks, or tags. I will most likely eat my deer points in WY, but plan to use elk and lope points before I jump ship. Hopefully that is this year but, I have my doubts sitting at 4.

I laugh every time I pull into the ramp at these guys. Between the truck and the boat that totals more than 250k. The last time I checked my old boat floats just the same and is as good a platform to fish from. They just get to the hole faster and fish less before they think they gotta speed to the next spot in the race to catch a 2lb smallie.😂😂😂

I refuse to spend stupid money myself whether that is on boats, trucks, or tags. I will most likely eat my deer points in WY, but plan to use elk and lope points before I jump ship. Hopefully that is this year but, I have my doubts sitting at 4.
I don't fish where there are 2 pound smallies. :D

You gotta spend it somewhere....So I'll pick the boat. :)

Back