Caribou Gear

Wyoming DRAFT Quotas

LCH

Did WY offer to rollover 2020 tags to 21 because of fires the way CO did? The quota of the elk tag I put in for went up, but Im wondering if that will effect my odds or not if they are just taking into account the reallocation of 2020 tags.

yeesh. i only glanced through the pronghorn quotas, but it seems like a not insignificant net drop in tags across the board yeah?

yeah, that was all the nudging i needed to change my pronghorn app plan

Do they not put that on a spreadsheet form any more. Or am I just missing the link.

It looks like for antelope (for both full and reduced price) there are about 7,775 fewer tags allocated than last year. I didn't tally the total number of tags from last year, but certainly in some areas the reduction could be very significant.

The pronghorn unit that I have been applying for went down 38% for bucks and 50% reduction for does.

Well.. not buying an Idaho tag when they were available was a mistake. Not feeling to sure about Wyoming draws this year either. Might have to try for that ultra premium eastern Montana general deer shoot.

Elk Unit 7 Type 2 - 4 pt or less bull only. Don't know that I have ever seen Wyo do this before but then again I may have just missed it. I've seen spike only Type 2's but not raghorn's only.

I wonder if Rokslide knows that Hunttalk knows, that MonsterMuleys is keeping quiet, but secretly funneling info to Huntin' Fool about the bump in quality in the underrated unit kitty-corner to the good unit that some say has been going downhill? Time will tell...

Back