Caribou Gear Tarp

Wyoming doe tags filled

pointingdogsrule

Purchased two left over doe tags for Wyoming antelope this year. Yep, I'm addicted to these critters. I like shooting Bucks, however, the $40 for a doe tag is very appealing as compared to the $200+ for the buck tags.

Filled the tags the first morning.

I'm NOT into shooting far. This is about my limit. I've taken 5 shots and taken 5 antelope with the 25-06 A-bolt that Brock-ID sold to me. Thanks once more Brock. Really sweet shootin gun.
First doe at 236 yards.
picture.php

Second doe at 247 yards.
picture.php

I tired archery for the three days before gun season, however, the does didn't want to play this year. On the first day I had 4 bucks within 40 yards using the "BE THE DECOY" outfit. Maybe next year I'll have to break open the wallet for the buck tag.
picture.php

Just love photographing these critters. They are so beautiful.
picture.php

Saw some very nice mule deer also. Sorry as it is slightly out of focus
picture.php

good luck to all
the dog

Awesome. We are headed to Wyoming Tuesday for our hunt. Thanks for sharing now back to the camper...

I am over caring about horns and have one more trophy hunt due to accumulated points. Hunting does/cows is all I care to do, now. They are cheaper to hunt, taste better, and there are more of them. What is not to like? A freezer full of meat is far better than any horns/antlers will ever be. I will trade a horn hunt anytime for a pile of meat to make sausage, jerky, bacon burgers and a host of other things.

Great hunt!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back