Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Deer research

Forget it BuzzH. The only thing more frustrating than debating someone who can't read is debating someone who doesn't want to read. Even if you are 100% correct, you convince 0% of those people.
America's biggest problem today, IMO, is that most of the easy problems have been solved, because they were, well, easy. What is left is the complicated stuff. You can see in this thread how the burden of proof suddenly shifted from proving changing climate had an impact to proving it was THE cause. It just isn't that simple.
So your saying if someone doesn't believe climate change/global warming to be the cause of Muledeer decline and moose decline in specific areas they can't read? I believe its just becoming a catch all for to many natural concerns which have been influenced by people outside of global warming.

So your saying if someone doesn't believe climate change/global warming to be the cause of Muledeer decline and moose decline in specific areas they can't read? I believe its just becoming a catch all for to many natural concerns which have been influenced by people outside of global warming.
Nope. I am say it is A cause, and shouldn't be summarily dismissed as nonsense or an asinine claim. If you don't believe that to be the case it is probably because you choose not to read the information being gathered. Probably a simple case of confirmation bias. About the only people who don't admit climate change is real are people getting a check from the oil/gas companies, and that includes most politicians. It is more sad than anything.

If you remember? as I am asking how about the first set of antlers @ 1.5 years of age and the connection of pedicle size at 1.5 YOA as a determing factor on overall horn size at maturity. Does Monteith's finding show that also?

Do your own homework...I'm not your secretary.

Nope. I am say it is A cause, and shouldn't be summarily dismissed as nonsense or an asinine claim. If you don't believe that to be the case it is probably because you choose not to read the information being gathered. Probably a simple case of confirmation bias. About the only people who don't admit climate change is real are people getting a check from the oil/gas companies, and that includes most politicians. It is more sad than anything.

Even Exxonmobile isn't in denial like the peanut gallery:

“ExxonMobil believes that it is prudent, to develop and implement strategies that address the risks to society associated with increasing [greenhouse gas] emissions.”

Back