Wyoming deadline coming up March 15th!

Joe Hulburt

Get you applications in! March 15th at 5:00 PM is the deadline. A Wyoming Pronghorn hunt has to be the best DIY/OYOA hunt for the average working class family. :)

My son and I applied again for the same unit we drew in 2010. According to the expert predictions we have a slim chance to draw but we drew in 2010 with zero points and we have 1 for this draw. Keeping our fingers crossed!

We tagged out the first day of gun season on a public land DIY hunt. We probably should have held out a little but we found these two bucks within hiking distance or our tent and neither of us could pass. Next time we are going 100% archery so it should keep it interesting a little longer....

My son....

IMG_1163.jpg

Then it was my turn.....

IMG_4096.jpg

Good luck if your putting in!

Get you applications in! March 15th at 5:00 PM is the deadline. A Wyoming Pronghorn hunt has to be the best DIY/OYOA hunt for the average working class family. :)

My son and I applied again for the same unit we drew in 2010. According to the expert predictions we have a slim chance to draw but we drew in 2010 with zero points and we have 1 for this draw. Keeping our fingers crossed!

We tagged out the first day of gun season on a public land DIY hunt. We probably should have held out a little but we found these two bucks within hiking distance or our tent and neither of us could pass. Next time we are going 100% archery so it should keep it interesting a little longer....

My son....

IMG_1163.jpg

Then it was my turn.....

IMG_4096.jpg

Good luck if your putting in!

Thats Cool!!!!

My goat app. is in too. I don't know why you didn't wait for better goats than those two! Just kidding, LOL, as the boys goat has great cutters and yours has everything!

mine are in,, hope to get second choice and gain a point this year, got first choice last year,, didnt know what I was doing and got an easy areas for #1,,,,

Cool looking lope country and sweet bucks. Very nice.

It will be <50% for me this year, but name is in the hat.

Those are very nice bucks.

I'm pretty confident I'll be going to Wyoming at least once this year. Maybe twice.

Beautiful bucks! Wyo antelope is a great father & son hunt. I took my 84 yr old dad in 2010. It was an awesome experience for him. It's killing me but I'm setting this season out. I want to dedicate all my time to my Wyo general elk tag even if it takes all season. I do have 16 Oregon points that I may burn. That's an August opener.

Nice bucks and nice pictures. I am in with 2 points so i am fairly confident I will draw. I too will be taking my son. He is 6 so he will just be a spectator. Good luck to you.

Great pic and you really got nice bucks.Your buck has a real good hide and cape too.I am passing on antelope this year in Wyoming,concentrate on elk.

I'm in for deer in Wy. Eastmans posted my unit as overlooked in an e-mail they sent me so we'll see if I can draw it now.I was 100% odds for this unit but we'll see what this mass e-mail has done to my odds.I'll be hunting elk at least in Wy. this year,and gaining another goat point
Passing on antelope this year again to concentrate more on the muleys.I agree that it doesn't get much better of a father/son hunt then antelope.Starting my son out with points for Wy. this Sept,and may get him a cow tag to bring him along for elk

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back