Caribou Gear

Wyoming deadline clarity

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38069

For NR deer and pronghorn in WY, the application deadline is June 1st. Does that mean close of business on the first or May 31st?

I am waiting for pronghorn results in MT, which happen to come out on June 1st. I am wondering if I’ll have the day to alter my plans/applications based on MT results or will I just have to chance it.

Thanks,

Boomer

For NR deer and pronghorn in WY, the application deadline is June 1st. Does that mean close of business on the first or May 31st?

I am waiting for pronghorn results in MT, which happen to come out on June 1st. I am wondering if I’ll have the day to alter my plans/applications based on MT results or will I just have to chance it.

Thanks,

Boomer
Montana results on June 1st?

Pretty sure June 1st is the app deadline for Montana, not the results date. Results are supposed to be August 6 this year according to gohunt.
Well shit. Thanks for the info. I better get my paddle for S. Creek

Montana is close to Wyoming. Just throw in both apps and hope for the best.
That’s probably the plan! I appreciate the help. With all of the App deadline/result dates in four states, I get twisted up. My hunting buddy pounded his fist for MT pronghorn, so we applied. Long story short, thanks.

Appreciate it. It was a obvious mistake on my part. The new plan is to apply for both and see what happens.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back