Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming area 67 Antelope

Rackmastr

Hey Guys,

Super excited.....drew a NR Special Antelope tag in Area 67. First trip to Wyoming and have hunted antelope in Alberta a few times.

My goal in drawing this unit is a good trophy quality and a fun hunt. Really hoping to aim for the 80" mark as a benchmark but will be happy with anything thats a good quality trophy buck and a fun time down there.

If anyone has any tips, suggestions, or info I'd be greatly appreciated!!! Shoot me a PM or post here.....

Cant wait!!! :hump:

That should be a reasonable expectation given the excellent range conditions in most places this year. Don't get in too big of a hurry to pull the trigger and you will find what you want.

We are going for an entire week (with a weekend on each side with travel time) at end of Sept into the beginning of Oct to avoid opening day.

I'll be very selective on the trigger as there are 5 of us going.

I was a P7 or 8 but we 'averaged' our group and ended up around a 5.5 or just under 6 as the average for the group I believe.

I'd love any insight, areas, past experiences, etc. Love the planning stages!!

Great unit and with the moisture this year just take your time looking at a lot of bucks and if you can't get a goat breaking 80" I'll be very surprised!

Its a good unit with good access and lots of antelope. I hunt near it in 2012. You guys should have a great hunt!! Good Luck!

Back