Wyoming 2021 Antelope Draw

Anyone get a license in the mail yet? Applied for 2 doe tags one time for each and got both in area 29.
I haven't, but I believe that the WY Game and Fish Website said that they would mail them out few weeks after June 17th. I'm guessing that we'll recieve our licenses sometime in July.

I haven't, but I believe that the WY Game and Fish Website said that they would mail them out few weeks after June 17th. I'm guessing that we'll recieve our licenses sometime in July.
Antelope came last week, deer came yesterday.

I got mine Monday---109-1. I'm pretty excited to get after it this year. 109 is a tough area due to availability of public land to hunt, but I always put select it for my 2nd choice due to it being a guaranteed draw and close to home.

We'll see if we can find some critters.

Had never heard of that hunt area so I looked it up. Can’t imagine where pronghorn would live in that part of the state but I would think they gotta be pretty concentrated given the lack of habitat. Should be an interesting hunt for sure!
It is actually quite an interesting hunt. Many of those antelope summer in the GTNP area then migrate across the Gros Ventre Wilderness to areas near Pinedale to winter. The migration route is quite well documented. You can be hunting at 10,000 feet inside the Wilderness area in mid October and have a herd of 200 pronghorn come migrating through. There aren’t many licenses issued but a truly unique experience in a majestic wilderness setting.

got our first round draw tags, antelope, deer, elk. Didn't get our leftover draw deer/doe tags yet

Back