WYO PP Bill (SF085)

I kinda like the NR point system for deer, antelope, and elk as it allows me plan my hunts better. However, it has and will prevent me from ever worrying about sheep, moose, and goats.

No point system for goats, just terrible odds. And you have the opportunity to draw a sheep or moose tag any year, just terrible odds.

Why? Under current rules, landowners can receive 100% of the tags issued in a unit. That hurts residents and non-residents. Non-resident allocations are calculated after landowner tags are removed from the total allocation.
My reply was a joke, but I do see your point. That said, I think the wilderness rule would be easier to change than the landowner tag deal.

"That said, I think the wilderness rule would be easier to change than the landowner tag deal."

I doubt either will ever happen as there are too many Legislators that are, shall we say "swayed" or "beholden" to big landowners and outfitters to ever cut their throats by changing either one! Politics is now running most state G&F Departments and calling the shots over biology and it's a damn shame!

I heard on the radio this morning that this passed and is on its way to the governor for signing! Did i hear correctly.

If so that kinds sucks. But i guess i have no room to complain because i did not call or email about wanting this to be struck down.:mad::eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rcb2000
Back