Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyo Mule Deer

wyomuley

Here is the buck I shot on Friday lots of deer this year it has been a real fun season. Ended up shooting this one on the last day of the hunt in our area. Saw some that were bigger just couldn't get in on them but had a blast trying.

Dandy muley. Did this guy come from the Buffalo area? What are your thoughts on the CBM development in the area and impacts to your deer herd?

yea like miller said nice buck, but without all that other stuff that i have no clue what he was talking about..

Mt. Miller I think the CBM effects the deer quite a bit there are roads all over the country and they are just cutting more every day. They are pulling alot of water out of the ground as well we are worried about the long term effects this well have on the land as well as wildlife. This buck was taken east of Sheridan up by the Montana line.

Did you see less or more deer there than before the CBM?
Not sure if this is a fair question Tom. My counterpart in this office borke down in WY this summer and the tow truck driver was bragging how much better the deer hunting was because all the new roads let him get into country that was previously inacessable (at least to a fat ass road hunter). This was in the Rock Springs area.

I agree more roads are making people see more deer however there is more pressure in places there was hardly any which will cause the deer to move more as well. I saw as many deer this year as I did last year, we had good moisture this summer and the deer looked really good this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back