WY unit 45

Cheesehead

Hi all...
Drew unit 45 for antelope. New species for me. Coming in from WI. If anyone has input you’d be willing to share, appreciate if you’d pm me. Thanks all!
Matt

What baz77 said.

It’ll be hard not to shoot that first buck as he’s standing at 100 yards not paying much attention to you.

@wytex My son and I are also hunting this area for his senior trip. Would like to know any additional info you have. We are planning to apply for the x bar on the 8th. Is it hard to draw that HMA? We're going in October after the crowds hoping that'll help. There's a walk in area too ive been eyeing.

My daughter and I drew tags in 45 as well. Similar to @dwatling, I am taking my daughter for a high school senior hunting trip. Looking at HMAs. Which is better, X Bar or Strouss Hills?

Best thing about antelope hunting is you get to enjoy your hunt all over again every time you eat the tablefare!
Congrats on a nice looking buck.

Awesome! My daughter and I are heading that way in a couple weeks to hunt 45. We have an Xbar access permit. Did you hunt the Xbar?

JWH look around Sodergreen lake area. Some terrain there for stalking. Good fishing in the lake too.

Back