Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WY points are open.

Did buy a deer point for the first time this year (in addition to antelope and Elk). I understand the Wyoming deer point to be a pretty long-term investment, too.

After a hiatus since 2015, I'm back in the points game for Wyoming for Deer Elk and Antelope. I have conceded to Moose sheep and goat as I have a better chance in the random Super tag raffle than building the expensive points for 15-20 years. But I should be able to hunt something for 3 years in a row in the Cowboy state after 4 years. Coincidentally that will be the Fall after my youngest graduates high school.

Who knows it could be earlier?

Sitting on max for deer and elk. I don’t blow off getting my points. Can’t seem to draw my bull and just not certain on deer. Still seem to find some hunting.
Need a partner? 🥴

Yeah, sure adds up when you buy points for a few people. Deer, elk and pronghorn for my two kids and I. The $NZ value doesn’t help either. But worth every penny!

We are all stocked up on Wyoming and Montana points

Deer, Elk, and Antelope in Wyoming. Managed to lose us 3 elk points in Wyoming last year from apparently not purchasing them somehow. Makes me physically ill. I thought I bought Elk at the same time i bought our deer and antelope but I guess not. I also thought you could skip a year and not lose the points. Going to call the Department Monday to make sure it wasn't their mistake instead of mine.

Bought elk, antelope, antelope b, 900-20 antelope in Montana. Already had the rest from either drawing or missing.

Me, wife, two daughters, brother, and hunt partner. Costs more than Christmas.

Yea, I'm just buying for my son and myself and it still smarts a bit.

Last edited:
Got my 11th Elk point the other night. Looking at unit 7 for next year. I will be 65 at time of the hunt , and pretty much thinking Guided . Any thoughts on other units ? was looking at East side of Bighorns too. Thanks ...........................BOB!

Well, when you have people posting reminders all over the internet.... ;)

QQ

One of the most self defeating things a human can possibly do is to post preference point reminders on the internet.

"Geez I struck out on all my tags this year, Goll darn it, I guess thats the way she goes, haha."

tenor (2).gif

Bought my first point with no plan whatsoever. I’ll probably buy for another 2-3 years before I start formulating.

I just looked up my point and it says as of 6/17 here are your points. Why doesn't it show the correct amount (additional points after 6/17)?

Back