Caribou Gear Tarp

WY points are open.

Thanks for the reminder. I shall now purchase mine and then remind a buddy who forgot and missed out last year.

Thanks for the reminder. I shall now purchase mine and then remind a buddy who forgot and missed out last year.
I texted my buddy as soon as I found out. He always waits till the last minute and forgot last year. So now he’s a point behind me so kinda screws up our plan for 2022.

• Sad
Reactions: LCH
This is the first year I've drawn my 1st choice antelope tag and burned points in Wyoming. Just for clarification I cannot purchase a antelope point this year correct?

I texted my buddy as soon as I found out. He always waits till the last minute and forgot last year. So now he’s a point behind me so kinda screws up our plan for 2022.
Gotta look for one of those units where the "less than" a whole number of points still has about the same odds as the whole number above it. Should *probably* be ok.

Gotta look for one of those units where the "less than" a whole number of points still has about the same odds as the whole number above it. Should *probably* be ok.
We are planning on drawing the general tag again. He did say he would put in for special draw if it looks like we both have enough points for me to draw the regular price.

Even us residents have to buy points....for sheep and moose....
Yup...I am buying moose points. Found two areas with some descent bulls so my hunting buddy and I are going for the one in a lifetime hunt. Well that is the plan, but if we like it enough we might try for more moose hunts even if we have to go to Colorado for the next.

Anyone know how many applications there were in past years for the supertags?

I found this, but I'm curious for each tag....
Created by Gov. Matt Mead and the Wyoming Legislature in 2013, the Super Tag raffle provides hunters opportunity and raises money for wildlife management in Wyoming. This year, 87,112 tickets were sold, a 20 percent increase from last year. This amounts to $1.1 million generated for wildlife conservation. The program has raised more than $4.8 million since its inception.

You should be hunting Wyoming more often...
I knew that was coming and fair point. ahahah.. I thought I would be hunting lopes again this year, but no luck. Elk odds weren't great, but I was in. Deer on the other hand I have been lazy with.

Got mine as soon as they became available this morning. Moose is getting expensive but I’d sure like another opportunity to hunt a bull some day...

Back