WY Party Appl. Question

Zim

I know I saw a thread on this but can’t find it now. I submitted my application as a party leader a few weeks ago but when I returned to check the application this morning I still don’t see my two partners listed when I click on NR Elk Appl button. They said they joined the party. Curious if I’m looking in the wrong place. Thanks.

my party app partners show up if I go to previously submitted applications and then click on the underlined party name... they showed up within 10 minutes of submitting an app.

my party app partners show up if I go to previously submitted applications and then click on the underlined party name... they showed up within 10 minutes of submitting an app.
Hmmm, I don’t see any party name listed on mine.

Attachments

• 32E31361-82B7-47AB-94B8-DEA6854D66A8.jpeg
    32E31361-82B7-47AB-94B8-DEA6854D66A8.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 28
Send me the party ID and I will check it out for you 😉 your 8pts won't be hurt to bad with my 4 😉 good luck @Zim Hope you guys draw! Can't wait to hear the story.

Hmmm, I don’t see any party name listed on mine.
LCH is correct, it doesn't show up in the dashboard, you go in like you are going to apply again and "view previously submitted applications is at the bottom of the page below all the species options.

Send me the party ID and I will check it out for you 😉 your 8pts won't be hurt to bad with my 4 😉 good luck @Zim Hope you guys draw! Can't wait to hear the story.
8 was clearly in the heart of no man’s land. And no need to waste them, so sharing a bit seemed the best option. Thought about adding another zero but didn’t want to risk it with all the chatter this year. I just don’t think 4 will guarantee anything. My luck has been horrible in random draws the last ten years. Last random tag came way back in 2012 New Hampshire moose. No dice even in several that were 50/50 since then. Just brutal. Go figure.

Last edited:
Just noticed Mastercard sent me a replacement card for the one I used this year on WY application. I looked in the portal to where I could update this, but it doesn't seem they store your CC? Doesn't seem this matters anyway? Anyone know? I tried calling F&G but they were too busy today.

Just noticed Mastercard sent me a replacement card for the one I used this year on WY application. I looked in the portal to where I could update this, but it doesn't seem they store your CC? Doesn't seem this matters anyway? Anyone know? I tried calling F&G but they were too busy today.
I had this happen to me once. They already dinged your card when you applied so you’re good. The only issue is if you don’t draw and they need to refund you. Sounds like you’ll draw with 5.33 though. Worst case, if you don’t draw they’ll have to contact you to update your card for refund purposes. I ended up drawing when it happened to me previously but that’s what the WY fish and game person told me. Like I said, you should draw GEN with 5.33 so it’s probably moot.

I had this happen to me once. They already dinged your card when you applied so you’re good. The only issue is if you don’t draw and they need to refund you. Sounds like you’ll draw with 5.33 though. Worst case, if you don’t draw they’ll have to contact you to update your card for refund purposes. I ended up drawing when it happened to me previously but that’s what the WY fish and game person told me. Like I said, you should draw GEN with 5.33 so it’s probably moot.
Thanks, highly likely this will affect my pronghorn & deer applications at like 5% random odds. I already paid for those as well.

If it is just a replacement card with a new expiration date the refund will go back to your account. If you had to cancel the card and replace it due to lost/fraud then call WY F&G and I’m pretty sure they can update it.

Reactions: Zim
Back