Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WY one shot pronghorn hunt...circling the drain

Yes I get that but I was just referring to the location (abundance of tags in that unit) rather than the comparison of the two hunts. If the Men's One Shot was moved to that exact same unit, the concept of politicians being entitled rare tags goes away.

The way things are going with the draws, there aren't many tags that aren't "rare" these days.

Yeah, and the sad part about that, they were warned about the "optics" of that....well in advance. I know, because myself and JM77 were the guys doing the warning...face to face.

Yeah he discussed it on the podcast a bit.

Looked at the women's hunt website... definitely better optics.

End of the day the people of WY own the herd, up to you folks how you want to hand out tags.

I listened to that as well, laughed it off like no big deal.

I hear rumors these articles are going to hit said hunters face book page. Probably try to bury it again.

I agree, we'll see what the commission has to say Friday.

Buzz,

I may have missed it somewhere but out of curiosity why support 24 tags and not eliminate it all together?

I'll request the commission not approve any, but they're going to approve 24 for sure would be my guess.

The 24 are for the actual hunt, the bigger issue I've always had is the 56 tags going to the "past shooters club".

I think asking the commission to do away with all 80 is going to be a heavy lift...cant hurt to try though.

Thanks for doing this buzz . As a nonresident im going on my first antelope hunt this year . I cashed in 7 pp and have been waiting my turn patiently. I would gladly email whoever if you can supply some more information. I listened to the podcast and had a hard time believing this was still going on. I have a son and a daughter. My boy wants nothing to do with hunting and my daughter cant get enough. It hit home for me.

Thanks for doing this buzz . As a nonresident im going on my first antelope hunt this year . I cashed in 7 pp and have been waiting my turn patiently. I would gladly email whoever if you can supply some more information. I listened to the podcast and had a hard time believing this was still going on. I have a son and a daughter. My boy wants nothing to do with hunting and my daughter cant get enough. It hit home for me.
Meant to tag you but see post above ^

If I read the schedule correctly, I'll be at work during the time when public comments are accepted during the meeting. Can I write the commissioners in advance, say tomorrow, or have someone deliver my comment during the actual meeting?

Back to the article you posted-Regardless of the hunt circumstances (which are ridiculous), if the Shoshone tribal elders put the headers on him then the rest of the 'offended' folks need to back off, it's the Shoshones' headdress to give and no one else's, especially not people like this: "Xiuhtezcatl Martinez, an Indigenous climate activist and hip hop artist from Boulder, signed the letter and is circulating it online." Virtue signaling is getting very long in the tooth.

The hunt is past its prime and so is Hickenlooper, both should be relegated to the history books...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back