Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WY mule deer

JASON LEE

Shot this Mulie last week south of Sherian WY.

180 yards away with a rifle. Mid day, it was sleeping in the shade. Great hunt, probably one of the best I have had, top 5 for sure.

4 year old, 15" G2's 23.5" wide.

Saw 15 or so bucks and 30+ does a day. This was the second best one that we saw. A friend shot the other one on opening morning. 5x6 w/25.5" spread. we saw 8 or so others that were 4x4's but were 3 year olds and no mass.

After that we did some Prairie Dog shooting. Thats probably going to be one of my next hunts/shoots to do.

evyrura2.jpg

Double lung shot.

gasyqyza.jpg

Long G2's
ubymyper.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. U did good. Cool buck. Any pics of the other?

Jason
congrats on a great hunt, nice looking deer!.............. been awhile!

Way to double up! I am saving up my points for one to put on the wall and getting does and elk in the mean time. Can't wait to get a shot at a buck like those!!

Great pair of bucks guys, well done. If you have shot the best you could find, that's all you can ask for of any area!

Jason,
not much, good to see you back around, I still have my house in Fla. but spend most of my time in Co. these days. Hope full time very soon as I am paying property taxes in both. sent PM

Nice 3 pt! That is awesome you had a good hunt. I would love to be able to pick a buck to shoot. I normally only see one and try going after it.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back