WY General Elk - Who's In?

Would love to join Papa Togie and some other HTers on a general tag elk hunt but I'm a) about to start a new job and will be limited on vacation time and b) seriously lacking in the elk points department (unlike deer and pronghorn, thankfully)

I’ll be in before the end of the month once I find the spare time to sit in front of the inter webs machine. Haha. But my points are too low and I’m crossing my fingers for the random

In with 4 pts for the general. We will see how it goes but have several backup plans. Good luck!

i think i will be in with 5pts gen reg,,it was 100 pct last year with only 4 points,but now questionable with 5 ,would like to get it this year,but will wait a couple more weeks before i actually put in

If I'm in Wyoming big game hunting this next fall it's because that darn state felt like being nice to either myself or my wife again! No general for us and just shooting for the moon across the board this fall. Next year I'm hoping to take advantage of the special price change.

Next year I'm hoping to take advantage of the special price change.
Hate to admit it but this will have to be my/our attitude as well. It would've been nice to burn our pronghorn points this fall but probably won't be able to. Maybe the price change will help "stretch" our points a bit and make us thankful we waited... have to wait and see.

Wish I could, but I need a year to save money and I'm only at 4 points. Holding out some hope that I'll get one for 5 in 2024, but lousy timing...

I think anyone who group apps with you guys has a better chance in random than as a individual with 4/5 points. Hard to top last year but can you get close? I hope you guys keep up the luck and draw a bunch!
Residents included?

Back