WY draw rusults

wyote

The rusults of the drawing for elk (resident), deer and antelope are on the WY Game and Fish web site

Nonresident information is up too. I didn't draw my deer tag
frown.gif
Oh well, maybe I'll get my 6x6 elk in Idaho since I won't have to miss the first couple of days of elk season.

Trophy

The drawing was for resident and nonresident deer and antelope The elk was resident only because the NR draw for that was in Feb

I missed drawing an elk tag again! It sure would be nice to get to hunt around home. I guess it's a general license for me.

I did draw everything else I put in for, so I'm a happy camper

I drew Region H for deer. Yea-haw, now I guess I had better get down there and do some scouting. If anyone has any suggestions (relevant ones
biggrin.gif
) I am all ears.

Only downside, is now I won't be going on a fishing trip in AK this fall.

MTMiller you drew mine ya prick!
frown.gif

I needed that money back anyway.

Good luck on the hunt, it's a fun one.

Good luck guys! Congrats to those that drew. MT, my suggestion is to shoot it in the vitals near a road and convince a fat buddy to pack it out!
wink.gif

As long as you are volunteering Tyler
biggrin.gif

You are always talking about the "gun show", let's see you work those guns hauling my pig off the mountain.
wink.gif

Wyo deer---"unsuccessful"
frown.gif

Wyo antelope--"successful"
rolleyes.gif

MT- If you've got the tickets, I show you!!! Just let me know when and I'll see if it overlaps with anything here in UT. I'd be more than happy to pack your...deer!

Back