Yeti GOBOX Collection

WY Draft Regs

HiMtnHntr

Anyone know when we'll get a look at these? Last year, if memory serves [highly questionable], think they were out by now? Humm...

Anyone know when we'll get a look at these? Last year, if memory serves [highly questionable], think they were out by now? Humm...
Here is what I posted in early January regarding the draft regulations that include the quotas:

Discussions regarding what the quotas (all species) will be for the fall of 2023 are starting to take place as seasons are coming to an end.

Quotas will be determined over the next 2 1/2 months, then about mid-March the preliminary quotas will be made available at public meetings held across Wyoming.

After the public meetings, adjustments can be made. Then at the April meeting of the Wyoming Game and Fish Commission the quotas could be modified some or accepted as recommended. When the Commission votes to accept the recommended quotas they become final.

Shortly after the April Commission meeting the quotas will be posted on the Wyoming Game and Fish website.

So, it will be a few months before the official quotas are known.

A month has passed since I made my post so if you change the 2 1/2 months above to 1 1/2 months all is valid.

ClearCreek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back