Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WY Area 102

Fremont15

Does anyone have recent experience in area 102 south of Rock Springs? Heading down next week and getting excited!

Nope. Nothing more than what I have read about it over the years. Keep us posted. I would have no clue what to expect in that country this year.

Nope. Nothing more than what I have read about it over the years. Keep us posted. I would have no clue what to expect in that country this year.
Will do! Unfortunately only gonna get a few days but hopefully can turn up something decent.

It's some pretty neat country down there. Not sure what to say about the deer hunting other than good luck with the winter we had.

Does anyone have recent experience in area 102 south of Rock Springs? Heading down next week and getting excited!
Saw 3 really good ones last year while elk hunting the first two weeks of October. Here's one another was around this size and the other was noticeably bigger. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home tonight.IMG_8304(1).jpg

Well he shot a smaller 4 point the first evening so he’s definitely happy! It was a fun day of hunting and the area is definitely loaded with deer. There is some diverse terrain and overall neat country. I would love to have the tag myself some day and be able to spend some time in there!

Back