Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WY 100-1

jerm8352

My dad has a WY 100-1 tag for this upcoming season. I live in Pinedale but he is out of state so I will be doing a lot of the scouting for the tag. I have a few ideas of where I want to start and what to look for but would like to bounce some ideas off or get some tips from people who are familiar with the hunt. I have never hunted the area but will start scouting soon. I have looked up the old threads here and have the names of members who have hunted it before and what they said. I was not sure whether it would be better to message them first or post here seeing if they offer up help before contacting them. I have some specific questions about the new regs for the unit and the west side of the unit as well as some general things to clear up. Thanks for any help.

What type of hunt? Deer or antelope? Have you called the warden or bio for that unit?
Well it's the elk thread so I took it for that.
Elk can be found almost anywhere in 100. Your Dad will have a good hunt and I bet someone will reach out with some good info. Saw some big bulls in the tall sage about 25 years ago that took our breath away.

Well it's the elk thread so I took it for that.
Elk can be found almost anywhere in 100. Your Dad will have a good hunt and I bet someone will reach out with some good info. Saw some big bulls in the tall sage about 25 years ago that took our breath away.
Oh ya, I see that now...my bad.....lol

Thank you to all those that have reached out. I finally have a little down time to start sorting through the info and start asking more detailed questions and forming a plan. I really appreciate all the help this site has given me over the past few years.

Thank you to all those that have reached out. I finally have a little down time to start sorting through the info and start asking more detailed questions and forming a plan. I really appreciate all the help this site has given me over the past few years.
Best of luck!

Back