WWP wins yet again: Judge says BLM Broke the Law

OK Mike, Here's a place to start talking. One piece of legislation I thought up and organized the efforts to lobby thru the legislature into law has now raised over two million dollars for bighorn sheep programs. If you can show how you've done more than that I'll give you another program I thought up and got started that's now creating over a million dollars a year for F&G and the Idaho economy----probably over two million dollars a year. Money is what talks.

Wanna hear what I got done in ten years as Citizens Against Poaching director? :D

Those are just a couple things to get started on. There's lots more. :D

Glad your a ledgend in your own mindhump .
I'll put you on the mailing list with buzz for some ZMO.

I'll bet I got a bigger pecker than both of you.:rolleyes:

I really don't give a shit about you, or what you have or have not done.:D

OK itchaca,

you post a pic of your pecker with a ruler next to it first.:D

p.s. please send me a shipping address so I can send the ZMO, all that chest pounding you and Fuzzard do has got to be bruising your chests. the ZMO will help.

Hey Mikey,

There are people in the world who actually are active in helping wildlife and hunters...

Maybe if you coat your ass with ZMO it will help get you off the couch...and sooth the spanking that Ithaca just administered....

fuzzard
Sure doesn't feel like I got spanked:rolleyes:

From where I'm SITTING it looked like another chest pounding blow hard.

I think the problem you both suffer from is LITTLE MAN SYNDROME.

and I aint talking about how tall you are.hump :D

hey ith.

how come when you call the CAP hotline, no one answers>>>

*isp works much better !!!! especially on a cell phone
you talking about that little box you can check to give a dollar to CAP..!!

Ill give you a Congressional medal of honor !!! from the army-navy surplus store !!!

Mike, I know you're probably too stupid to understand this, but when Buzz said, "Mikey,
When you've done as much to help hunters and wildlife as Ithaca...come back and we'll talk."

You replied, "ok, lets talk."

So I gave you a few examples of things I've done. I never before in about 4 years of being a HuntTalk poster went into any of that stuff. I took your invitation to talk and gave you something to talk about and compare with what you've done.

You stuck your skinny little tail between your legs and started making your usual assinine remarks. Backed down faster than a cur at a real dog fight.

Next time be more careful about who you try to bluff and maybe you wont get humiliated like you did this time.

If you want to post a couple things you've done for wildlife or hunters, go ahead. Otherwise, you'd be smart to keep quiet. You've been getting your simple minded little ass handed to you again.

reply..

I have been fortunate enough to rub shoulders with sandy froman,larry craig,butch otter,rob leatham, and the nuge !!!! i was probably the only NRA member from Idaho, in Houston for the convention !!! getting some (hunters) to become activists is an ACT of GOD !!! Can you imagine seeing eva langora holding a glock !!!! Yummie !!

Elkgummer, The trick is to make sure you have a job or business that allows you free time. In answer to your question, punk: Thousands of dollars and thousands of hours that are worth more than $. You're a punk and you're now on "Ignore".

tell me one friggin reason why I should pound my chest and sound like an asshole like you?

I will not get into a my pecker is bigger than yours contest, I kinda thought you would catch on with my last few posts.

I will say that I have done enough to be more than satisfied,
I will also say that I do a lot of things away from hunting with kids, and I also do a shitload for mentally handicapped adults.

I am thankful that there are people such as you who take time and put up $$$$,
I just can't stand the ones who have to let everybody know about it.
Do you believe that it makes you a better person, or that it gives you special rights and privileges?
Let your actions speak for themselves instead of you speaking for your actions.

P.S.
The ok lets talk comment was meant to draw you out and show what a blow hard you are.
WORKED LIKE A CHARM.hump

Mikey,

Yeah, I do think it makes you a better person when you donate time and money to something you believe in...and something that will help other hunters.

Ithaca and a few others on the board deserve a whole lot more than "thanks" for the projects they've worked on. The funny thing is, they dont even want a simple thank you...they dont expect a freaking thing from idiots like Sagehen and his alter-ego elkgummer.

Mike, "I am thankful that there are people such as you who take time and put up $$$$,
I just can't stand the ones who have to let everybody know about it.
Do you believe that it makes you a better person, or that it gives you special rights and privileges?
Let your actions speak for themselves instead of you speaking for your actions."

As I pointed out up above, you're the one who said "OK, let's talk". I took that as a challenge. I never posted stuff about any of that until you decided to get wise with Buzz and me. You got your ass beat and now you're whining like a little baby.

Can you imagine seeing eva langora holding a glock !!!! Yummie !!
I can think of a LOT of things I'd like to see her hold and a Glock doesn't even make the list. Different strokes I guess... ;)

Back