Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WTS Remington 700 (Limited) CDL SF 7MM Mag 50th Anniversary Edition

BigSky!

I am selling a Remington 700 (Limited) CDL SF 7MM Mag, 50th Anniversary Edition, in very good condition. I bought this rifle about three months ago off the used rack as I really wanted the scope that was on it and they would not separate. It is in very good condition. I don't call it excellent as it has a couple of small dings in the stock which I have focused on in a couple of the pictures. They aren't bad; but, I believe in full disclosure. Beyond that it is in excellent condition. Since I knew I was going to sell it I took the liberty of taking it to the range. As I gave up on magnums long ago, the only ammo I had was some leftover reloads that I loaded on 29 Jan 03. So, I took it to the range, made my adjustments and I shot two 5 round groups of the following: 150 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip, 63 grains of IMR 4831, new Remington brass with Fed 215 primers. These rounds were loaded 17 years ago for a different rifle. One 5 shot group was .987 and one was 1.108. After that range session I contacted Remington and they informed me the trigger recall had not been done yet. I sent it in and received it back this past weekend. I have done nothing to it since. I need $750 shipped and insured. If the small gouges in the stock bother you, I will put it into a brand new CDL SF stock that came off my 30-06 and will sell the rifle with the new stock instead for $800 shipped and insured.
jMVkq3fl.jpg

Trx00y5l.jpg

tbaoJv2l.jpg

HCGLWRFl.jpg

3HtwoMul.jpg

Good luck on the sale. mtmuley
Thank you mtmuley.
Did you shoot it before taking the scope off? How did it group?
Yes. See my original post above or the relevant portion quoted below.
Since I knew I was going to sell it I took the liberty of taking it to the range. As I gave up on magnums long ago, the only ammo I had was some leftover reloads that I loaded on 29 Jan 03. So, I took it to the range, made my adjustments and I shot two 5 round groups of the following: 150 grain Nosler Ballistic Tip, 63 grains of IMR 4831, new Remington brass with Fed 215 primers. These rounds were loaded 17 years ago for a different rifle. One 5 shot group was .987 and one was 1.108.

How much for gun minus the stock?
Matt
Matt, I'll knock $50 off to remove the stock. I'll knock $100 off to remove the stock, action screws, bottom metal, spring and follower. HOWEVER, the intent of this listing is to sell it as a whole rifle.

For everybody else, these types of questions can be and should be, in my opinion, handled via pm. I just did not want to appear rude and not answer the question.

That is a nice gun.
Thanks Brian.

The CDL is a very good conventional (wood) platform. IMO the stainless fluted looks awesome w/ walnut and the 7 Rem Mag is an ideal round. Also have this same model in .257 Wby.

I'd bed the 'pre-characterized stock', tune the recalled trigger and hunt the heck out of it. Were that I didn't have a couple of 7 mags in the safe I'd've already offered.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zjzeuske
Back