Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTS McMillan KS Stock for 700 Long Action

BigSky!

The moving sale continues. I am selling a McMillan KS, standard fill, 700LA, factory magnum channel, brown base with black webbing, bedded with Holland system (includes Holland action screws). $450 shipped. Please note that in addition to the magnum channel, this works great with a sporter barrel also as that is all I've had in it. I will include the trigger housing AND the mag box. Someone on another forum told me they can't see the pictures very well as they are from photobucket and from the ad from when I originally bought it several years ago. I will try to get some time in the next couple of days to take some other pictures.

Last edited:
I am withdrawing this for the time being. In looking it over to take more pictures I noticed a small chip in the finish and want to check with McMillan as to what to do.

BACK UP FOR SALE WITH MORE INFORMATION:
I inspected it closer and took a couple of pictures. It's not a chip or a gouge. I can't even feel it. Somehow, the color has rubbed away in this very small spot. Anyway, here are two pictures. The first is so you can see what it looks like at arm's length and the second is more close-up.
oxslX6Ml.jpg

mMePlivl.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn’t have a Manners on order already, I’d be all over this. Good luck on the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back